adventistgiving.org – Manage your Adventist Giving Account
Login to Adventist Giving Account:
AdventistGiving permits you to restore your offering and give your contributions on the web while you do your internet banking, are on a long work excursion, an extended get-away, or regardless of whether you can’t go to chapel because of an illness.
Features of Adventist Giving:
- Seventh-day Adventist convictions are intended to saturate for what seems like forever.
- Outgrowing sacred writings that paint a convincing picture of God,
- You are welcome to investigate, insight, and realize the person who wants to make them entirety.
Adventist Giving Login:
- For the log in open the webpage adventistgiving.org
- As the page opens at top right click on ‘Log in’ button.
- In the login widget provide account associated email, password
- Now hit on ‘Log in’ button.
Reset Adventist Giving Login Credentials:
- To reset the login information open the page adventistgiving.org
- Once the page appears in the login widget hit on ‘I forgot my password’ button.
- You have to provide account associated email hit on ‘Submit’ button.
Sign Up for Adventist Giving Account:
- To sign up for the account open the page adventistgiving.org
- After the page opens in the login widget click on the ‘Sign up’ button.
- You have to provide your name, email, phone, input the address, set a password hit on ‘register’ button.
Also Read : How to Access ACP Online Account
Adventist Online Giving User Features:
- AdventistGiving: AdventistGiving gives an approach to people to restore offering and contributions to their neighborhood church from any PC or cell phone. The AdventistGiving application is accessible in the Apple or Google Play application stores.
- Part/Visitor Records: People can make part accounts where gift history will be put away to be seen whenever. Whenever favored you may give as a visitor, which will require your name and address to get a duty receipt from your congregation, however, you won’t have to sign into a record.
- Repeating Giving: People may set up repeating gifts in a part account. Gifts might be set up as fortnightly, week after week, month to month, yearly, and so forth
- No Expense to Chapel or Part: Your congregation and your individuals will pay no charges for utilizing AdventistGiving. Along these lines, it merits selecting regardless of whether just a single part in your congregation wishes to utilize AdventistGiving. You can help minimize our expenses by urging your individuals to give straightforwardly from their financial records as opposed to utilizing charge cards.
- Better Contribution: In excess of 50% of all contributions in AdventistGiving are given from financial records. AdventistGiving’s expense for each electronic check is 16 pennies not exactly the expense of a postage stamp. This fundamentally diminishes our expenses, which are shared by your association, neighborhood meeting, the North American Division, and the Overall Gathering.
- Church Enlistment: To begin the congregation minister and financial officer may finish the enlistment shape and send it on to the gathering depository office. The AdventistGiving group will tell you when the enlistment structure is gotten and give the congregation financier data about the AdventistGiving financier’s record.
- Data is Secure: AdventistGiving and related applications are composed by denominationally utilized IT Experts of the North American Division IT Administrations Office, or by project workers directed by NAD IT Administrations. AdventistGiving is completely upheld by NAD ITS.
- AdventistGiving Upkeep: The most elevated levels of security and is checked consistently. They perceive the holiness of the offering dollar, and they utilize the strictest principles to secure both the offering dollar given, just as the benefactor. Security is foremost. The AdventistGiving stage has never been undermined, and giver’s information has never been penetrated.
Adventist Giving Contact Information:
For more information, you have to check their official webpage adventistgiving.org