T Mobile Rebate Submission at tmobilerebates.com
Find T-Mobile Rebates and Promotions Program :
The T-Mobile brand is larger part possessed by Germany’s Deutsche Telekom. The brand works in pieces of Europe, however, the U.S. is its biggest region with 81.3 million portable clients toward the finish of March 2019. The brand’s ‘Uncarrier’ crusade has been an extraordinary accomplishment since it was presented in 2013. It permits clients to pursue T-Mobile without the two-year administration contract needed by most suppliers. T-Mobile is the third-biggest transporter in the U.S. Consolidation with the fourth-greatest transporter, Sprint is underway with the joined organization utilizing the T-Mobile name.
Submit T-Mobile Rebate Submission:
- You can submit the rebate go to the webpage tmobilerebates.com
- At the center of the page add the T-Mobile or Sprint phone number.
- Next click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions and complete the process.
- For new customers, there are three different channels to activate or purchase your T-Mobile rebate card: activate or purchase the phone through 1-800-T-MOBILE (via phone) or online via the Web at t-mobile.com; Activate or purchase a phone at a T-Mobile retail store; Activate or purchase my phone or device at a T-Mobile authorized dealer.
- For existing customers, there are three channels for activating your T-Mobile rebate card as well: Upgraded phone through Customer Care (1-800-937-8997 or 611) or online via the Web at my.t-mobile.com; Upgrade phone at a T-Mobile retail store. Upgrade your phone or device at a T-Mobile authorized dealer.
- If you have problems with your T-Mobile cell phones and have joined the phone claim program, submit your request and get a replaced phone at www.phoneclaim.com/tmobile.
- To get the rebates and promotions you have to log in to your online account first.
- Copy and paste the URL tmobilerebates.com in the address bar click enter
- At the upper right side of the screen click on the ‘My account’ tab.
- From the drop-down click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Add the account email, phone number or username click on the ‘Next’ tab.
Also Read : Access GM Certified Service Rebates
Reset T-Mobile Login Details:
- To recover the details visit the web address tmobilerebates.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Sign Up for T-Mobile Account:
- Go to the Sprint official portal tmobilerebates.com
- Next click on the ‘Don’t have a T mobile ID Sign up’ button.
- Provide the phone number click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the signup process.
Get T-Mobile Promotions:
- After logging in you will get two types of promotional credits that add a discount to your bill. Promotional credits for lines or service and Recurring Device Credits.
- You have to meet all requirements of the promotion.
- More than one promotional credit per line at a time if promotions can be combined.
- On the bill, you will see promotional descriptions for your credit.
- Only one promo per line is allowed at a time. To get a new Recurring Device Credits promo and keep your current credit, you must pay off the existing EIP first.
- If the Recurring Device Credits (RDC) promo is greater than your EIP payment, you’ll see two credits on your bill; one credit for the same amount as your EIP charge and a second for the balance of the remaining promotional credit.
- T-Mobile for Business and government customers don’t receive text notifications about RDC promotions.
T-Mobile Customer Help:
For more help call on the toll-free number 1-844-351-0700.