www.bbt.com – Access To BBT Banking Account
BBT Online Banking Login
BBT Online Banking Login is one of the facilities the bank providers its customers. If you have an account at the BB&T Bank then you can sign in to view and access your finances over the web. Once logged in the user can view their past transaction history, register for updates, make a payment, view account balance, apply for additional products and even more.
You can sign in using the website of the BB&T. However, ones who haven’t yet enrolled for an online banking account can register. In this post we have offered a simple guide to the BBT Online Banking login.
What is the BBT Online Banking Login
BB&T bank has provided online account management facilities to its customers. If you are a customer of the bank then you can sign in via the website of the bank. The account features of the BBT Online Banking portal let you to gain complete access over your account.
Despite of your account type you can sign in for online banking. BB&T Bank or Trust Financial Corporation is an American bank holding company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company changed its name from BB&T to Trust Financial Corporation after its merger with SunTrust Bank.
Requirements to Log in
In order to sign in the user needs to have the following information handy:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to log into your online banking account.
Electronic Device– The user can log in using any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– We recommend you to use a private device as you can save passwords and keep financial information secure.
Account– You must have enrolled for an account at the BBT Bank. If you haven’t set up account you can sign up.
How to Log into BB&T Online Banking
- To sign in one needs to open the BB&T Bank homepage. www.bbt.com
- As the website opens there is the ‘Online Banking Login’ widget at the top right corner.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the white spaces and click on the yellow ‘Login’ button below.
How to Reset Password
- If you wish to reset password you need to go to the online banking login website.
- Look below the login button.
- There is a link reading ‘Reset your Password’. Click on it to go further with the procedure.
- Next the password reset page opens. There is the security verification section which requires your email address, last 5 digits of SSN and User ID.
Forgot your User ID
- If you have lost user id you must open the login website.
- Below the login section, there is a link that reads ‘Forgot your User ID’.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- To begin select an account type and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that you can get a user id.
In order to get support with the online banking services, you can call on 888-BBT-ONLINE (888-228-6654).
If you have not set up an online banking account you can enroll at the website of the bank. Once you have enrolled for an account and set up ID you can sign in anytime. We have tried to provide a simple walkthrough of the login. Hope you folks have a great time signing in.