www.pfmlogin.com – How To Access People Net Fleet Account
People Net Fleet Manager Online Account Access :
PeopleNet, the leading provider of fleet mobility solutions, offers its transportation app users to access their People Net Fleet Manager Account online and gain access to their driver logs in electronic format. Using this web-based driver central system, the authorized user can make their duty status changes for the current time, view available hours, review violations, remove logs from a previous vehicle, and many more easily and conveniently with a single sign-on.
PeopleNet provides internet-based integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems to reduce cost and improve safety as well as compliance and enable profitable fleet growth. This fleet mobility technology and products used by over 1750 truckload, LTL, private, and energy service fleets in the US and Canada.
PeopleNet is a part of Trimble Transportation, the premier provider of advanced fleet tracking and management services with more than 2000 customers worldwide. Combining the strengths of PeopleNet and Trimble, the organization actively building a system connected in every way through trucks, freight, assets, drivers, and all communicating with real-time decisions driven by data.
How to Log In People Net Fleet Manager Account Online :
To take advantage of the People Net Fleet Manager (PFM) application and get access to the vehicle, driver information, map-based location, vehicle messages, and other facilities, the PeopleNet customers can log in to their PFM account over the web 24/7 from any computer with internet access. For logging in, you can
- Visit the People Net Fleet Manager Transportation App Web Portal at www.pfmlogin.com
- Enter your Company ID and Password in their respective fields in the middle of the page
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
Also Read : Manage Your OnShift Online Account
How to Log In People Net Fleet Manager Driver Account Online :
The People Net Fleet Manager online portal also provides the driver center and driver portal login that gives the registered drivers of a customer company real-time access to the e-driver logs program from any web-enabled device at any time. To do that, have your login credentials provided by your company or organization ready, and then you can take the following steps provided below.
- Go to People Net Fleet Manager Portal at www.pfmlogin.com
- Click on the “ELD Driver Portal Login” or “PFM Driver Center Login” link, which one is applicable for you, from the bottom of the sign-in area.
- Enter your Organization ID or Company ID, Driver ID or User ID, and Password in their respective fields on the designated page.
- Select the “Remember Sign In Information” checkbox if it is there and you want to use the feature for faster login in the future
- Click the “Sign In” or “Login” button.
Once logged in, you ate permitted to both on-duty and off-duty status changes that include accurately record dock time, training time, or any other activity before joining a vehicle.
Contact Information :
People Net Customer Support Phone Number: (888) 346-3486
Fax: (952) 908-6129
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4400 Baker Road
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343