www.sccsc.edu – MySCC Login Guide
Regardless of whether you are looking for advanced education, a lifelong change, or an expert turn of events, SCC offers the projects and backing you need to accomplish your instructive and vocation objectives! SCC offers in excess of 70 projects of study that lead to popularity.
High-development vocations, or permit you to seek after a four-year certification through SCC’s University Transfer Program. The following is a breakdown of SCC’s Schools of Learning and projects of study.
Features of SCC:
- A profession in medical services is energizing and fulfilling, with numerous alternatives for vocation ways.
- The interest for very much prepared medical caretakers surpasses the inventory.
- Wellbeing Sciences programs at SCC plans skillful, responsible, and innovatively arranged people who can give quality consideration.
- To login open the page www.sccsc.edu
- As the page opens at top right click on ‘MySCC Portal’ button.
- In the next screen click on ‘MySCCPortal log in’ button.
- In the next screen provide the username click on ‘Next’ button.
- You can also choose other sign in options.
Recover MySCC Login Information:
- To recover the login details open the page www.sccsc.edu
- As the page appears in the login widget hit on ‘Can’t access your account’ button.
- In the next screen you have to choose the help you need and follow the prompts.
Types of Financial Aids at SCC:
- Awards: These are endowments that don’t should be taken care of. Award choices depend on family pay, family unit size, detailed resources, and the quantity of youngsters in school. The most widely recognized is the Federal Pell Grant that pays for educational cost, charges and books, and any unused cash gets paid to the understudy. There are likewise the Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant and the S.C. Needs Based Grants.
- Grants: are endowments that don’t need reimbursement. They can be granted on different rules like sexual orientation, scholastics, main residences, nationality or program of understudy. A few grants are even inexhaustible from year-to-year. See likewise: LIFE Scholarship.
- Credits: are acquired cash that should be reimbursed with revenue after you leave or graduate from school. Advances mean obligation. To be monetarily dependable, demand just what they need, not the higher sums that might be advertised.
- Work Study: The Federal Work Study FWS Program is a government program intended to give monetary help to understudies through low maintenance business and urges beneficiaries to partake in local area administration exercises. The FWS Program additionally gives freedoms to understudies to procure a segment of their instructive expenses while likewise creating abilities, imagination, and duty; understudy improvement and groundwork for the work market are crucial objectives of this program.
- Lottery: The SC Lottery Tuition Assistance Program was set up in 2001 under the SC Educational Lottery Act and executed interestingly during 2002-03 scholarly year. It was made to give a supplemental asset to South Carolina inhabitants two-year public or autonomous foundations.
- John and Putsy Wardlaw Student Emergency Fund Request: Current understudies who wind up in a troublesome monetary circumstance at SCC regularly look for money related alleviation through SCC’s Emergency Fund Request. In light of explicit difficulty conditions and accessible finances they will bend over backward to help an understudy with one-time crisis needs through an assigned Foundation reserve.
- Sherry Vaughn Book Fund Request: There are times when understudies end up in a troublesome monetary circumstance and look for money related alleviation through the SCC Foundation. Throughout the long term, SCC Foundation has raised private dollars to make a particular asset assigned to help understudies with the expense of reading material that are bought through the Book Inn, SCC grounds book shop in the sum up to 85% of absolute book cost, not to surpass $750.
Read Also…. Access to your WVC Canvas Account
SCC Contact Help:
To get more help call on (864) 592-4600.