www.michigan.gov/michildsupport – Login To Your Michigan Child Support Account
MiChildSupport Online Account Access :
Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS) provides the parents with a safe and secure online self-service portal, MiChildSupport, to pay, receive or apply for their child support through the internet easily and conveniently. Apart from parents, the site can also be accessed for the employer, hospital, and school services offered by the Office of Child Support.
Michigan Child Support help parents support their child through anything so that the children can reach their full potential. With four organizations in Michigan, it works for regular payment of children and medical support to provide decreased conflict between parents, increased involvement of the non-custodial parents, and to enhance the chance of children leading a happier, healthier, and more stable life.
How to Register for MiChildSupport Account Online :
If you are an eligible individual with a child support case, you can sign up for MiChildSupport Self-Service and create an account online to access the content of the system and establish a financial partnership to support your child or children. For MiChildSupport Online Account Registration, you can
- Visit the Michigan Child Support Portal at www.michigan.gov/michildsupport
- Select the “Register” button in the middle to enter the Sign-Up page
- Click on the green “Continue” button.
- Check the MiChildSupport Terms & Conditions box and click the “I Accept” button to provide your account information
- Create a username using a minimum of 8 alphanumeric characters
- Create a password that must have at least 8 characters including two digits. Check the password strength meter to establish a strong one.
- Select 2 security questions and set the answers
- Click “Continue” and enter your Email Address and again hit the “Continue” button to proceed.
A valid verified email address is required to use the MiChildSupport system. Once you have provided your email address, a verification code will be sent to the address and you will be prompted to enter the code to verify your email.
After that, you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number. It is optional; you can leave the field blank if you want. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your MiChildSupport Account creation.
Note that if you already have a child support case, you may need to enter some additional information about yourself like your last name, date of birth, SSN, and your IV-D Case or Docket Number.
How to Log In MiChildSupport Account Online :
The existing Michigan Child Support Online Services users as well as the new members, who have registered in the site recently, can log in to their MiChildSupport Online Account to view their case information and access the features and services provided by MiChildSupport online. For logging in, you will need to
- Visit the Michigan Child Support Services website www.michigan.gov/michildsupport and click on the “Login” button from the left-hand side of the page.
- Or, you can directly land on the login page at micase.state.mi.us/ssoapp/login
- Enter the Username and Password you created during registration. Select the ‘show password’ checkbox if needed.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
How to Recover MiChildSupport Account Login Information Online :
The Michigan Child Support Online Account users who have forgotten their login credentials to access the MiChildSupport site can recover them over the web with the help of self-serving tools provided on the login page. Before beginning, ensure you have a verified email address or mobile phone number on your MiChildSupport file. Then you can take the following steps to initiate the recovery process.
- Go to the MiChildSupport Login Portal, https://micase.state.mi.us/ssoapp/login.html
- Click on the “Forgot your username?” or “forgot your password?” link, based on your requirement, found at the bottom of the user login box in the middle.
- For password resetting, enter the username of your MiChildSupport Online Account.
- To retrieve username, choose a recovery method and then enter your email address or mobile phone number according to your selection.
- Click the “Submit” button.
You will receive an email or SMS mobile text message with instructions from Michigan Child Support to reset the password and gain your MiChildSupport Online Account Access again.
Also Read : How To Access People Net Fleet Account
Contact Information :
MDHHS Child Support Phone Number: 866-540-0008
333 S. Grand Ave
PO Box 30195
Lansing, Michigan 48909
To get the best assistance for any problem with your child support, contact the local MDHHS office. To find your nearest Michigan Department of Health & Human Services office, you may use the ‘Local Office Information Link’ by logging in to your MiChildSupport Online Account.